Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy Fourth of July!

Wow, it seems like the summer is flying by! How can it be time for 4th of July festivities already??? We are into our second week of camp here and have spent endless hours soaking in the pool.  I've fired up the grill more times that I can count and we've already run out of ice pops.  It's been a hot couple of days here on the east coast!

What have you been up to? 

I have also been working on a bunch of scrapbook layouts for a sketch class over at Inspired to Scrap. Today, the second sketch was posted and and one of my layouts is one the featured examples.  Here is my 3 month old Red, White and Blue Cutie! Okay, so she is two this year but I finally got those pictures scrapped!!! Yay!


It's not too late to join in on the sketch class if you are looking for some scrappy inspiration.  Check out Stacey's website at www.inspiredtoscrap.net - hope to see you there!

Have a happy and a safe 4th of July!!!

Deborah

2 comments: