Friday, July 6, 2012

Love in a Scrapbook Page

A few days ago I posted a picture that I had taken with my iPhone.  You can see that post here - iPhone Photos.....To Scrap or Not to Scrap?

I used this photo as part of a scrapbook layout that I did for the Sketch Class that is currently going on over at Inspired to Scrap. I used that iPhone picture for Sketch #3 that was posted yesterday.

I promised to post the layout when the new sketch was posted for class and here it is!


Even though the quality of the picture is not the best, I am so glad I chose this photo to work with.  The journaling describes the "back story" of the picture. In case you can't read the journaling this is what it says:

"Some times a picture says it all.  Other times there is a bit of a story behind it. After several weeks of not seeing her brother, Jeremy, Hailey woke up on the morning of March 4, 2012 to find that her beloved brother had come home.  They held each other for what seemed like an eternity. It was almost as if Hailey was telling Jeremy to never leave again. They are brother and sister separated by 8 years but connected by love."
The story behind this picture is worth more to me than the quality of the picture itself.  Actually, now that it is on the page it doesn't look that bad to me.

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment